To view documents online, click the link to register. Once registered you will promptly be redirected to the solicitation for the item you selected. Thank you for your interest in doing business with us.
It is your responsibility to review, download or print all documents necessary for a complete submittal, including Required Forms, Terms and Conditions and Prevailing Wage Rates.
The City of Chelsea is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of bids prepared using documents obtained from any source other than directly from the City Purchasing Department. Only those firms on record with the City Purchasing Department shall receive communications concerning this bid.
Bids shall be submitted to the Chief Procurement Officer at 500 Broadway, Room 204, Chelsea, MA 02150, in a sealed envelope bearing bidder’s name and address, and the title of the project.
Note to Bidders - For any procurement and any addenda received electronically, it is the responsibility of the vendor/contractor receiving the procurement and all associated documents to check this website for addenda. The City of Chelsea accepts no liability to provide accommodation to those who submit a response based upon information obtained from any source other than this website. Bidders may not alter (manually or electronically) the bid language or bid documents. Unauthorized modifications to the bid, specifications, terms or conditions are prohibited and any associated submittal will be rejected.
Bid Documents Center:
- IFB 2020-210 Streetlight Maintenance
- IFB 2020-211 Purchase and Delivery of Decorative Signs (No Installation)
- IFB 2020-212 Evaluation and Replacement of Handrails in Public Buildings for ADA Compliance
- IFB 2020-214 Purchase of License Plate Reader Device/System
- RFP 2020-215 CDBG Small Business Needs Assessment Study
- IFB 2020-216 Bronze Statue
- IFB 2020-218 Sixth & Walnut Street CDBG Sidewalk Improvement Project
- IFB 2020-220 Upgrade of Existing LED Street Lights
- IFB 2020-221 CHS Bathroom Partitions Replacement Project
- Closed Bids
- Bid Results - 2016-2018
- Bid Results - 2019
- Bid Results - 2020