Activity Specialist Instructor
Chelsea Recreation & Cultural Affairs
Part-time Positions (< 19 hours/week)
Competitive Hourly Salary
Chelsea Recreation & Cultural Affairs is seeking part-time Instructors who specialize in youth and adult fitness and sports, visual or performing arts, and music education. Must be able to work with all ages and a diverse population. Classes are held at the Williams Middle School Building, 180 Walnut Street and Clark Avenue Middle School, 8 Clark Avenue. Classes are offered Monday- Friday 4-8:30 pm and Saturday 9-4:30 pm. beginning in October, 2023.
- High School degree or equivalent. A.B. or B.A. in Physical Education, Recreation, Music, Art, preferred.
- Relevant experience may be substituted for educational attainment.
- Training/certification requiring evidence of appropriate experience and relevant documentation of skill.
- Ability to prepare and deliver lesson plans and evaluate student progress.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred