COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine for young children ages 5-11(*) is now available at our Senior Center clinic. Also, that clinic has available Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines for both initial vaccines and booster shots for all resident 18+.
Chelsea Public Vaccination Site
Chelsea Senior Center - 10 Riley Way (across from City Hall, behind the Fire Station)
- Fridays: 3:00-7:00 pm.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00 am -5:00 pm.
- Mondays: 2:00 pm -6:00 pm.
Two ways to get a vaccine:
- Walk-up during clinic hours
- Pre-Register at https://home.color.com/vaccine/register/chelsea or by calling 617-466-4209.
In the community, La Colaborativa hosts a mobile vaccination clinic every Tuesday at its 318 Broadway location from 4:00-7:00pm. The mobile clinic will be open until Tuesday, Dec. 14. Chelsea Public Schools will have a Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic on Saturday, Dec. 11, from 1:00-5:00pm at the Mary C. Burke Elementary Complex.
(*)Parents/guardians do not need to be present when their child gets the vaccine. Parents that can not come with their children must sign a consent form and the screening for their children.
Hard copies of the forms are also available at Chelsea City Hall during business hours (Monday and Wednesday 8 am - 4 pm; Tuesday 8 am to 7 pm, and Friday 8 am to 12 pm).
About the vaccine:
- The vaccines are safe and offer strong protection from COVID-19.
- The existing vaccine options are 99.9 percent effective in preventing death.
- You cannot get COVID-19 from a vaccine.
- Learn more about the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Read more about the vaccination for people under 18.
- Click here for more information on the latest CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19 booster shots.
- Questions? Call 617-466-4209.