Stop of the Spread is a free COVID-19 testing program currently available in Chelsea through December 31, 2021.
- Open to everyone regardless of your immigration status
- You don’t need to have any symptom(s)
- It is free for all Chelsea residents
Who should get tested?
- If you develop ANY symptoms of COVID-19, even if they are mild.
- OR you come in contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
The information below is subject to change, please check back regularly for updates.
OUTDOOR TESTING SITE: City Hall, 500 Broadway
- Monday thru Friday - 2 pm to 6 pm
- Saturday & Sunday - 11 am to 5 pm.
Pre-Register Your COVID Test and Save Time! Visit bit.ly/37ot7Wn
Pre-registration helps lower wait times for everybody. Registration is NOT Required, and your pre-registration does not mean that your wait time will be less. IF YOU PREVIOUSLY GOT TESTED AT THIS SITE IN THE PAST, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PRE-REGISTER AGAIN.
Results available by text, or by calling 617-765-0176.
Other Testing Location(s):
To get tested, please call the number for an appointment. Walk-in appointments are available, call the number to make sure you have a BID patient number. Please have your insurance ready when you call Beth Israel Deaconess.
|Day||Testing Location||Contact||Testing Hours|
|Monday - Friday||Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare: 1000 Broadway||(617) 975-6262|
M-F 9 am - 5 pm;
Sat 9 am - 2 pm
CVS - Chelsea: 1010 Revere Beach Parkway
|All tests must be scheduled. Make an appointment at MinuteClinic.com|
Learn about the free drive-through Express COVID-19 Testing Sites in Revere & Lynn at https://www.mass.gov/info-details/regional-express-covid-19-testing-sites-in-massachusetts
Please register online at https://app.beacontesting.com/login to see available appointment slots.
Find a COVID-19 Test visiting www.mass.gov/info-details/find-a-covid-19-test
- Will be provided to each participant confidentially
- Participants are encouraged to share these results with their doctors
- The testing result is made available in 24-48 hours.
- What to do if you test positive for Covid-19