View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
City Hall remains open for business to the general public to pay bills at the Treasurer’s Office and for official business at the City Clerk’s office. All other offices are open by appointment only. You can call 617-466-4092 or 311 to schedule an appointment. The public hours for Treasury and City Clerk are Mon., Wed., and Thurs. from 9 am to 3 pm; Tues. from 9 am to 6 pm; and Fri. from 9 am to 11 am. We are no longer requiring residents to come on different days depending upon the street address.
How to Reach Us
COVID-19 Case Status as of April 11, 2021
After months of being in the red zone for COVID-19 cases, Chelsea has moved into the yellow zone – or moderate risk – as cases continue to decline. Despite the decline of COVID-19 rates, as well as the rollout of the vaccine, we remind you to stay vigilant and continue taking precautions to help stop the spread. Remember to:
- Wear a mask
- Stay at least 6 feet from others not in your household
- Avoid crowds
- Wash your hands regularly
- Stay home if sick
- Get tested often, and
- Get the vaccine when it’s your turn
For other questions, or to report Covid-19 health violations at local businesses, call the city 311 information line at 617-466-4209.
- Check this page regularly; it is updated on an ongoing basis.
- Sign up for urgent updates via city text, email, and phone alerts.
- Check the City of Chelsea Facebook page.
- If you have questions about getting help with rent, food, or other basic needs, call 311 (617-466-4209).